...for:
1) My Lee Hom concert to arrive at my doorstep (this will be one of the highlights of my week)
2) 11:30pm to roll around so I can have an excuse to go to bed and not study
3) HSM Live on Sept.23rd at the Edmonton Jubilee
4) For December exams to be done so I can be on a trip or just relax
5) My iPhone to finish restoring and syncing so I can use it again
6) To finish chapter two of my BUEC reading (Zzz...)
I should really change it to just "Waiting for" because I'm not very patient and am about to:
1) Call YesAsia to demand an explanation on why the concert is taking so long to get here
2) Go to bed now
3) Sing HSM on my own using the SingStar version
4) Go on a trip NOW
5) Unplug my iPhone and ignore that I am missing contacts and all other relevant information
6) To just skip to the last section and say I read it all
Hehe, I don't like waiting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete