Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Being a Kid

It's so weird because I feel like when I'm in school, I'm a kid again and have no responsibilities. I feel the same this year, but it's odd watching my friends grow up, go to work, NOT have to study while I am stuck in the library doing the same old thing. It's kind of sad, but I'm grateful for it at the same time because as much as I hate studying, I don't mind the freedom of school. I can nap whenever I want, I can skip class whenever I want, and I can eat whenever I want. I guess I should take it while it's here because once May hits, I will be an adult and have to start working full time once again. This time, there's no returning to the U of A and it makes me kind of sad because University has made me who I am today and has introduced me to my closest friends and has left me with so many memories I will never forget.

Then again, I suppose life is all about changes, moving on, meeting new people and accepting responsibility, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment